What's in a Substance?
Atoms, Molecules, Compounds and Elements
Things you need to know:
- List the arguments for and against classifying dissolving as a chemical change rather than a physical change in the forum
Resources that will help you
- Basic Information
- Your Science Alive 2 Book and CD
- Read page 76
- Purdue University Solutions
- Digging Deeper (optional)
- View this animation as well. An ion is an atom or group of atoms that have gained or lost one or more electrons.
- Email any good sites you find
Tasks you need to complete
August 13, 2007
Hands On Lab